Friday, April 17, 2009

Update on my runway

Originally I wanted to do long hair designs in the runway, updo's and the like. Unfortunately no one had signed up for men's sculpture. So my teacher came to me today and asked me if I would mind trying out for it. Naturally I said yes.

I figure that I would be good at it. Crazy thing is the only reason I didn't sign up for it originally is because a friend didn't want me to compete against them. Messed up they signed up for nail art. So far I will be competing against one other girl.

This should be an easy wrap up though of course I will still practice everyday and work my butt off. I hate to say it though the women in my school cannot cut men's hair. I should know I have allowed most of them to try on mine.

Now that we got the new American Crew barbers program I am hoping that will change. Do you know how hard it is to find a woman that can cut a man's hard worth anything?

I am hoping to have some pictures up of some updo's and braiding by the end of this weekend. Keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment