I have recently started school for cosmotology at Xenon International. I am about a month into it but I love it already.
I am trying out for my first runway show next month so I have alot of work to do. The position I a competeing for is usually taken by a senior, but I believe I can do it.
My goal is to be a world renowned hairstylist. I have crazy designs in my head that I believe people will love.
I will be posting pictures of my work so I look forward to showing everyone.
By the way I am straight before I get the same question everyone asks.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very excited for your new journey =) You will have an amazing time. I just got my license this year and I'm new to the stylist world after a year of school...
ReplyDeletemy website is laurendoeshair.com so lets help each other out =)